Saturday, November 17, 2007

this is really where we live

Honestly, sometimes I am still really boggled by where we live. I mean, it's beautiful. Wow. It looks like vacation. I remember being startled in the shower every morning because I would look out of the window and see a palm tree. Seriously, who has a palm tree in their backyard? I do! And two more out front!

And the beach is just a short drive away. As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to go there now to shoot a family. Who also is probably coping with disbelief about living in vacation.

Andy's mom came for a great little visit this past week. We had a blast with her, as usual, and now that the kids are older, there is no breaking in period (remember those fun days, Mom?). We took her out to Fort Myers Beach one day to see the results of the sandcastle sculpture contest (sorry for no scale, but these are all bigger than I am) and then to Barefoot for a morning of play. The Barefoot pictures are actually first because Blogger and I apparently have differing notions of how to work with pictures and I actually don't have time to argue the point right now. But enjoy.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR NOT PUBLISHING THE ONE WITH ME IN MY BATHING SUIT HOLDING ELANOR ! you are THE BEST! for a number of reasons, not the least, this one! :) love mom