Wednesday, June 18, 2008

spring dance recital

Our girls finished their first year of ballet with a nice little recital. They were quite proud of themselves and their loveliness. It was hard to say which was the bigger hit, the tutu or the tiara, although the tiara didn't come off all day, so maybe that answers that question.

I am the web person and current blogger for the studio, so many of the pictures I took during the show are on the studio's new blog. However, I thought it would be pushy to put my own lovelies up there, so if you want to see them, here you go:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure I spotted Elanor in picture #3 on the Bochette blog, right? Beautiful pictures! Dad

Jason said...

Great shots Robin. Do they have a spot for Ryan in their studio?lol

Mylissa said...

the girls are just beautiful...and those costumes are to die for!

Unknown said...

this is the page I go to when I need a pick me up. Priceless. The only thing better would have been to see the real performance. Yaya