Wednesday, July 30, 2008

when faced with a choice...

Hypothetical situation: you take your children to SeaWorld and are trying to decide which Shamu show to take them to. Without knowing anything about them but the names, which one would you go to: "Believe" or "Shamu Rocks"?

I really hope you answered "Shamu Rocks". Because I can say with confidence that the other show is about the cheesiest thing I have ever ever EVER seen in my life. It is also mostly a video show, with very little actual animal performance. "Shamu Rocks", however, has got to be one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my entire life. It's fun, it's exciting, and it's awe inspiring (the things these whales can do is just staggering, and to think that they can do it with timings and on command.... just amazing).

It's a night show, so I guess it would be a long day if you were there all day already, but it is one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen. Guess where the kids and I went yesterday?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... I'm guessing you went to Sea World?

Glad you had fun :)

andy cornett said...

i am so glad it was worth it! I'm afraid I doubted and wondered if it would be similar to "Believe" (remember: we can be one!). But if you can say it was one of the most amazing things you've seen - then it must have truly been wonderful. Thanks for taking them!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had so much fun! You know, cheesy "illusionist" Criss Angel's slogan is "Believe" as well. Coincidence??? Hmmmm....
Miss you guys!