fritos: a fairy tale
I do have to say that this is about the level of video-ing with which I feel comfortable. Weird, I guess. But I still don't see myself wanting to be one of the moms who is too busy taping an event to really get to watch it. There are times when I approach that just with my real camera, but at least I can put that down and watch the game or show if I want to (and if I give a hoot or holler while in the middle of a shot no one has to actually ever hear it, thank goodness). I confess that I was looking forwared to the new 5D from Canon and I'm kind of disappointed that it has a video feature. I don't want to take video! I want to take pictures!!! It's still on my lust list, though.
2 comments:
oh I just want to reach through the screen and grab her and put her on my lap. you may not like video ( i understand but I sure liked hearing that little voice! love yaya
she is so pretty, I think that is the same dress Marissa has, but of course a different size, that u took pic's of at the beach!
Post a Comment