Saturday, September 20, 2008

panthers' first game

I know, the boys had a soccer game last week, but I can't count it since they mixed up the teams and all. I posted pics on my other blog already but figure not all of you are breathlessly checking that one (although you should be). So if you've already seen these, I apologize and you can sleep through or something. I will warn you as I warned the photo readers--I played with post processing on these quite a bit more than I normally do--it was pretty fun.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

robin these are FABULOUS and I cant believe how much Michael has changed - those LONG LEGS! Cant WAIT to see you guys and i LOVE what you have done with these action shots. Feel like I am at the panthers game. Love mom

Anonymous said...

Robin
You are SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHER! I love looking at your stuff! Awesome work!

Chris Chaffin