just for fun

Thought you might enjoy this shot I took of Andy and Elanor at the beach last weekend. After I imported it, I applied Sean McCormack's Dragan/Cross Process to it (no clue what that means, but that's what I used... it is a Develop Preset that he created for Adobe's Photoshop Lightroom and shared with the rest of us) and we really enjoyed the result, especially the fine detail in Elanor's hair. (No, Andy is not going gray--that much--but that is what the process did to his hair.)
2 comments:
SO STINKIN' COOL!!! do i have that in my adobe suite? do i have to have "lightroom?" i am thinking that i will need a newer version of photoshop....how new is yours?
I am sure you can do it in photoshop, but I never figured out how to make photoshop do what I want it to do. lightroom makes so much more sense for me because it is just for photographers. if you shoot a lot of digital, I would say it's worth it. (you can also download a free trial to check it out first).
and, btw, CONGRATULATIONS aly!
Post a Comment