Friday, June 8, 2007

drawing to a close

Boxes are everywhere. The children are downstairs packing bags for the trip (they will be carefully checked, trust me). Onions are caramelizing on the stove (one last BBQ pizza). The computer is dutifully backing up files. We are getting ready to move again!

It's been a busy week as Andy has been writing two major papers and taking a final exam. I have been packing and finishing up two photo shoots (ooh fun!) and working on a website for my new business (check it out here!). We're picking the truck up on Sunday and heading for home as soon as it's loaded. We hope to take about a week. This is your reminder to officially send all mail to our old "new" address. Our phone number has changed, although emails have not. If you would like the new phone number and haven't gotten it yet, please email me (there is a link somewhere on this page).

I have been meaning to make a post of the things I'll miss about Pasadena, and that will come soon, but not today. The other project I'm working on today is an evening out with Andy... for his birthday, my dad gave Andy two tickets to see a live taping of A Prairie Home Companion, which has been a dream of ours for several years. We are excited!

No comments: