Tuesday, August 21, 2007

before



Well, children, I know I've posted more in the last week than in the month beforehand, and I apologize. Mylissa asked that I take a picture before I chop off all my hair, and since that happy event is tomorrow, I figured I'd better get the self portrait act going. Sorry it is nothing fancy... my assistant is seven years old. I thought we did pretty well, all things considered. I'll get an after shot up, maybe later this week. Enjoy the pictures of me while you can because you know I am generally on the other side of the camera (which is how I like it!).

I did also get some shots of the kids, but they are playing Lego Star Wars on the computer that has the pictures, so they'll go up with the afters. Aunt Kim kindly pointed out that it has been far too long since I've posted pictures of them (must run in the family, David!), an error which I shall correct soon.

No comments: