new life
I just wanted to share some pictures from a shoot I did this week for some friends and their beautiful new baby Marissa. She has the cutest little head of red hair and is just beautiful! It was a fun shoot, even though Marissa acted like she was on the front edge of a growth spurt, and it sure was fun to spend time with two parents so in love with their little one.
I've added another trip to my list for September, again without kids (two in one month is above and beyond expectations, let me tell you!). This time, I'm heading up to Ohio with my dad on his way home from our place so he can drop me off at my befri Jenny's brand new house in Cincinnati for a quick visit. She just moved in this summer and I'm excited to get to see her new digs. It should be a wonderful time even though it will be short!



No comments:
Post a Comment