service changes
I hope to have another post later today with information about the presbytery meeting yesterday. I doubt there will be much to say as Covenant was slated for ten minutes of the meeting on the schedule. But I'd like to be able to tell you if anything noteworthy was mentioned.
One change we're encountering this week is that the PC(USA) service is moving from 8:30 in the Fellowship Hall to 11:00 in the sanctuary. If there are those who currently go to the 11 service but are planning on joining the EPC (and want to continue at the now designated EPC services), they are encouraged to go to one of the earlier services or to the contemporary service, which meets in the Fellowship Hall at 11.
One bright side to this is that Bill doesn't have to run across the church from the contemporary service in order to throw on his robe and preach in the traditional service.
No comments:
Post a Comment