we are new hope
I wanted to tell you (since you asked, Gibby) that our (temporary) website is live. Like a lot of things about our new church, it's not done yet, but we felt it was important to get at least the basic information up as quickly as possible. So there you go. Oh, late edit to this post, in the interest of full disclosure, I had almost nothing to do with the current site. I volunteered to do the new church site and then started hyperventilating, thinking, "What have I done???" Happily for me, a friend is cranking up his own business which is, conveniently for me, a web design business. So he had the happy job of creating this site in a big hurry. Kudos to Bejan and you can visit his company here. All I did was the temporary logo (the real one is coming soon thanks to Kreathaus!) and start setting up staff emails and boring things like that.
I missed church yesterday due to being in Tampa at the BARF (isn't that a hilarious acronym? It's actually the Bay Area Renaissance Festival and yes, I will have pictures) with some dear friends who we don't get to see nearly often enough.
I did hear that it looks like we really will not be taking any of our fish with us. (Remember the sermon about leaving the catch?) New Hope and Covenant have been negotiating to see if there is anything that we are currently using which we can buy to have at the new church. Apparently, there is pretty much nothing, as Covenant expects to be continuing to use everything.
I think that's about all I have to say about that.
1 comment:
Looks good Robin!
Post a Comment