home again
Y'all, we are back in Florida, home again, and reunited with Emma. So glad to be home! There are boxes everywhere and we are discovering things that need attention soon (bathroom faucets frozen up or something, nonfunctioning garbage disposal, ant swarms), but it is nice to be back! The phone is working but no internet yet (don't ask me right now what I think of Embarq) so I am just checking in quickly from church. If you called before we set up the answering machine, I'm sorry, I don't know how to check the voicemail which I apparently have, so please call again. I know someone did because it sounds like I have messages which I don't know how to check.
Things to do this week... unpack, unpack, unpack. Look for a couch. Go to the pool. Get back on the internet.
Total: 44 hours, 49 minutes in the van with three children; 2673.6 miles between Pasadena and home. Blessings to you all and stop by to see us anytime!
1 comment:
We are glad you're home safe!
Keep us posted on your life. I'll be sure to check your blog on a regular basis!
Lots of Love,
The Greens of Pasadena, and perhaps eventually The Greens of Palm Desert
Post a Comment