Yes, the hair is going to Locks of Love--all bagged up, just needs to go in the mail. It is the shortest I have EVER had it but I'm excited about it! No more hair on the bathroom counter! No more stray hair on my shirts! No more hair in my food (no, that one has NEVER happened)! Hooray!
Hey Robin, Your hair looks so good! You can wear short hair so well. Glad you are enjoying the change. I'm wondering how school is going for your family...we just started up for the year last week and so far it is going better than last year. =)
6 comments:
ROBIN!!!
It looks incredible! WOW. Love it. It really got long these past 2 months since you've left Pasadena...
Did you donate your hair to locks of love or anything like that? No pressure, just wondering.
Congrats, you really fit the "hip" photographer mode! Jen
This is the shortest I've ever seen your hair. This will take some getting used to. :D
Yes, the hair is going to Locks of Love--all bagged up, just needs to go in the mail. It is the shortest I have EVER had it but I'm excited about it! No more hair on the bathroom counter! No more stray hair on my shirts! No more hair in my food (no, that one has NEVER happened)! Hooray!
love the 'do, Robin! Now when the power goes out during a hurricane, you will be nice and cool! :)
Angie
It's wonderful, Robin! Definitely a fitting haircut for a hot photographer. :) KCM
Hey Robin,
Your hair looks so good! You can wear short hair so well. Glad you are enjoying the change. I'm wondering how school is going for your family...we just started up for the year last week and so far it is going better than last year. =)
-Cindy
Post a Comment